Thursday, September 25, 2008

2nd Day is done

Well today was an interesting day of walking around Sydney. We walked to the harbor called Darling and went to the Aquarium and the Wildlife World. It was like a typical zoo, but more open. The sharks were pretty immense and it was cool to see them from underneath in the glass tunnels. It was pretty sweet seeing all the marsupials and animals only known to live in Australia as well. The Koalas like to sleep, so they just pretty much sit in trees and take it easy, sleeping and eating. That is the life I would like to have. We weren't allowed to touch them though because somehow there is some protection on them. Lots of interesting spiders too and some animals I have never heard about, like the Bilby, for instance.

Still haven't been to the Bondi Beach yet though, but maybe today. If I won't go there I'll probably go to the Taronga Zoo. More animals than the other place. And I may even upload photos if I remember to bring my USB cable.

As for place to stay and job, I don't have that settled yet, so I have extended the stay at the hostel. I am also excited because there is a Street Fighter IV machine near my place, I may go check it out soon. I have to make my pilgrimage to it. I just wish I had some more security and an idea of what will come next, instead of this drifting about, it's not a good feeling.

Well, later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment