Saturday, September 13, 2008

1 and a bit weeks to go!!!

Well I guess everything has culminated down to this. Something that was just an idea of my sister's has become a reality. I am heading to Australia for a 4-month(+?) stay and things are starting to happen. I've opened up a bank account, filed for a tax number, and I'm starting to see what kind of jobs and apartments there are to look at. This blogger format was the easiest option, so I chose it. Hopefully it'll last too.

My plans are to have fun, and to worry less. I also plan to play less games and seek out new interests, but there are no guarantees with that. I've always said in the past, and my friends and siblings can attest to this, that I wanted to give up videogames and find a new hobby, but to this day it hasn't happened yet. So I suppose I am bound to them for life. But I do appreciate nature and beautiful sites and sounds, so I'm hoping to have my eyes and ears opened to what's out there in the land down under.

I will try to update as much as I can, so that I don't fill up 4 pages with text. And I will try to put pictures in as well, even though I don't own a camera.

_Joram

No comments:

Post a Comment