Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What has been happening lately

Well I have to say life has just become more of the same lately. I am in almost the same kind of job as I was back home. It's just that everything else is different. The fact that I have no car is really bad, taking the bus and train back and forth is not as fun as it used to be back in the old days. I had to do that for my summer 2001, 2002, 2003 jobs, and it was not fun at all. At work I have a pile of stuff to do so at least I'm not tempted to check what's new on the internet all the time.

Yesterday I went whale watching for $70. I think it was worth the money. We saw some humpbacks up close and got some good pictures, of which I still have to upload. I'm not sleeping a lot lately because there are always mosquitos that come up close to my ear and swatting at the empty sky yields no results. I may have to move soon if they want me to stay at this job for longer, which it seems like but I haven't really spoken up letting them know that is what I desire.

I am making my lunch now every day too because I don't have a car to drive to McDonalds or similar fine establishments. I really miss the daily dose of fast food, but my body doesn't, because I have to wear a belt now to keep my pants up. Australia is nice with weather and stuff but I really miss home a lot these days. I don't know why I said I want to stay forever, that is probably a bad idea.

So next weekend I'm seeing my cousin who lives in Adelaide. He is coming to Sydney for some reason that hasn't been disclosed. I doubt it's only because it's to see me. He is a business entrepreneur and probably has some sort of prospect here, that is my guess. But it will be good to see him I haven't seen him since 2003 in Germany. I will also see Jeff Martin next weekend at the Metro Theatre in Sydney. He has a new band and I hope I can forgive him for disbanding the Tea Party. Well I have already paid for the tickets so I think I already have.

Other than that there is not really much to report. I don't really go out a lot, my month-long sickness is finally coming to an end, some house mates moved out and new ones moved in, and I haven't gone back to Hillsong even though I should. I am playing a lot of games on my sister's laptop as well, my gaming habit will never die I guess.

Later, all

_JackaRomi

No comments:

Post a Comment